Oct 1, 2015

NEW FOUNDATION OBSESSION! FT. BOURJOIS AIRMAT.*


Hello lovelies! Sorry for being MIA these 3 weeks, but a lot has been going in my professional & personal life so i just took a break, my IG also has not been updated (update now it has seen some activity ;)) that often, so sorry for that and thank you for sticking around. I love you guys. Getting onto the review now. So these past few weeks i have been wearing and raving about a new foundation from BOURJOIS, its called AIRMAT. Its a matte foundation which was launched earlier this month and i have had this for quite sometime now. Its a matte foundation which promises a long wear-time and flawless finish. I love it. Its a very convenient, no fuss foundation. I have been wearing it a lot this month, its perfect for this Dubai heat. So lets get to know this foundation a lil better...

The shade i have is 04/beige ad its surprisingly a perfect match for my yellow/golden undertone. I have used this foundation on its and also mixed it with other foundations. This a lil thick in texture but sits beautifully on the skin. The foundations i have mixed it with are Chanel Perfection Limier Foundation & Nars All Day Luminous Foundation. Its worked really well. It works extremely well on its own too. So the foundation comes in a squeezy-tube which is great for travelling. The packaging is really nice on this foundation, one of the reasons i have used it a lot is because i have been able to carry it along with me where ever i have gone this past month. The foundation claims to 'absorb excess sebum' and also conceals and corrects. 


The texture is something that had put me off initially but then i started loving it. I generally do not prefer semi-thick foundations specially since the whole beauty world is on a 'water like consistency/serum foundation' kick. I have come to love this texture overtime. It takes lil to blend and also is a comfortable wear. The texture melts down to a liquid consistency when in contact with your skin so becomes more easier to blend. The coverage is pretty strong an full. It has a mild scent to it, so people who are scent-sensitive should beware. I love it actually. It really sets fast so one has to blend fast. It really did a great job with controlling my excess facial oils. I love the fact that it reduce my pores to, as temporarily as that might be! This foundation goes on well and blends really well. I really like it, for a drugstore foundation this has been my go-to foundation for the month of SEPT. 

PRICE: AED79

QUANTITY: 30ml

AVAILABILITY: Bourjois Counters in Wojooh, Lifestyle & Boots. 

For the month of OCT'15 i will be posting a NW REVIEW everyday! So plan and sit back everyday with a new review to read. If you guys want any specific review do comment below and let me know. Have a lovely day u'll. Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall