Oct 14, 2015

ZOEVA COSMETICS BAMBOO BRUSH SET VOL.2 REVIEW! * PART2

 

Hello lovelies! So the theme of ZOEVA continues and today i will be reviewing a amazing BRUSH SET from this brand, what makes this brush set amazing apart from the fact its from Zoeva is that its ethically made & is made with Bamboo. That is so cool. I have had my time with these brushes and love them a lot. At first i was skeptical as to what the quality will be like because more often than not when companies decide to go the Eco-way they often unfortunately have to cut down on a lot on other aspects of the product, those aspects weather we like it or not almost always are essential to the said product. But OMG was i in for a surprise!! Read in for my thoughts. 



The brush set i will be talking about today is BAMBOO BRUSH SET Vol.2 which comes with a beautiful clutch and a amazingly practical brush stand which doubles up as a travel-case too if you don't want to spoil the clutch. I am certainly doing that. :) The brush set is completely VEGAN. The design is so simple yet stunning.  So the brush set comes with 4 face brushes and 4 eye brushes. The brushes are made of soft Vegan Taklon Hair & everything else is also renewable. The brushes in this kit are:- Defined Buffer/103; Highlight/105; Face Paint/109;Cream Cheek/128; Concealer Buffer/142; Soft Definer/227; Classic Shader/232 & Wing Liner/317.  So its a good mix from face to eyes and even a lovely contouring brush. Which i am obsessed with. 


The face brushes are really nice and densely packed. They felt really soft at first touch but really blend/buffed well. The real test for me was the WASH TEST as i wanted to see how they perform when Deep cleaned & Spot cleaned. I am happy to say that both the times the brushes performed really well, the other thing which stood out to me was that these brushes dried a lil faster than my other brushes! Which is always good and makes these the perfect travel companion. The face buffer brush is really dense and buffs out liquid & cream products well. It could have been a bit more firm as i personally like that in my face brushes. The brush is angled so it lets you have more control over the application. The Contouring brush is my fav its so good with Cream products, i specially enjoyed it with my cream contouring LM kit. This brush is great for contouring the jawline & the nose as its not always easy to get a precise line. 


The Blush brush & Highlight brush are amazing too.The Highlight brush specially as its dense but at the same time really soft and compact so it allows for controlled application & flexibility as its long. The blush brush is also angled so its amazing for blending out the contour and bronzer. The face brushes are seriously really good. For the price they retail at i am really impressed with the quality. I would have loved a Stippling brush in this set as thats a very important brush for me personally in my daily makeup-routine. I love all my Stippling brushes as they add that flawless finish to any makeup look. 


Coming onto the Eye set, in which i will counting the concealer brush aswell because i would and most likely everybody else too will too use this brush for under-eye concealer and blending. The concealer brush is really amazing and reminds me of my RT concealer brush, exact same design but just a tad bit longer & more rounder at the top, which i personally like as it gives me more of a 'tip' to blend with. The Wing Liner brush is also one of my favs as obviously a eyeliner brush but also for spot concealing. Initially thats exactly what i was using this for but then my wing-liner craving returned and i tried this out with my Mac/Loreal & Inglot Gel liners, it was marvellous. Its firm at the bottom but flowy at the tip, with just the right 'give' so liner application is super precise and fuss free. For spot concealing too its amazing, thinking of getting one just for that. 


The shadow Blending brush is excellent and really picks up powder products well. With cream product no so much but thats ok as this brush set is not marketed as a dry-wet Brush kit. The Classic Shader brush is more denser than the Soft Definer brush. Its also more rounder than the latter one. The Soft Definer brush has a stippling brush arrangement and is great for blending out the crease. Both the brushes blend beautifully and seamlessly. The Classic Shader brush is amazing to pack on pigments with on the lid and yes its great with MAC FIX+ too. Overall i am so please with this kit. Its def a winner for me in the brush dept. Just so impressed. 

PRICE: AED280 approx. 

QUANTITY: 8 full size brushes ( face and eyes)

AVAILABILITY: zoeva-shop.de (Ship Internationally)

So this completes my 2-Part series about Zoeva, i hope i can get some more products in the future to share with you guys, as it turns out the ZOEVA palette blogpost of mine is one of the most read post in this month along with my TOM FORD blogpost which went up on 11th of this month. These brushes are def amazing and worth every penny. Economical & Beautiful. Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall