Oct 4, 2015

ZARA (IN) FALL'15 HAUL!


Hello lovelies! So here it is, my NEW FASHION post! What better way to start my 'Fashion Blogging' but with a huge haul from ZARA (India store). I was in india for a very short time this past month and in that time i managed to squeeze in a rather huge haul and i absolutely love every piece i managed to pick up. I was so surprised that ZARA (IN) carried my size, after years of staying in india and 'trying' to buy clothes from zara this time round when i went thr i was in for a lovely surprise. They had a whole bunch of trendy new pieces in 'L/XL/XXL' sizes! Which was mind blowing. Hence the HAUL! Lol. :D Lets get on with the Haul/Review shall we...


So the first piece i was immediately in love with is this short/cropped lace top. Which i though would look amazing with a nice burgundy high waisted skirt or even a nice high waisted pair of jeans/pants. This blouse is really comfy and as you all would know by now i am a sucker for anything lace, so this one is right up my alley! Its got a high neck and also has buttons running down the back. It stopes right above my waist so it can be worn with a normal low waist jeans (show a lil mid-riff if that floats your boat :D). You can have a look here. This one is approx. AED190/RS 2990/-.


OMG! I fell in love with a long midi-skater skirt. This skirt was the first thing i picked u and tried, the fit is so wonderful and so comfortable. It reaches below my knees and looks great with my white sneakers or even flats. The fact that its made completely of lace makes this one a very versatile piece, one can def dress it up or down whatever suits your style. Its so on trend for fall in 2015. Its a pretty expensive piece but i love it. Its a high waisted skirt which flares slightly at the bottom and is really flattering for petite plus size people like myself. I am so in love! Its got inner lining which runs till your knees and from there on its just plain lace-paradise! You can have a closer look here
AED 300/ RS 4990/-


This is a piece i picked up while on my way till and i was surprise of who much i love this piece. I have worn this piece as just a shift dress with black leggings & also as a long kaftan type shirt with dark blue/black jeans, both the times it looked amazing. The deep V-Neck is very flattering for big-breasted ladies like myself and really makes one feel comfortable. The fact that its so light and airy makes it perfect for layering which is always the way to go during Fall. I cannot wait to layer this bby up when fall eventually hits Dubai. The lil detail of the double sided metal clasp/babble adds a feminine touch to an otherwise minimalistic piece. There are other colors in this design, black/red & this bottle green. Have a closer look here. AED 190/RS 2990/-. 


Now this last piece was a purchase when i went back in ZARA after 2 hrs. I shopped, paid & left. Met up with my friends but this bag would not leave my mind alone! I decided i had to get it. It reminded me of the Armani SS'15 Tote that was stuck in my head and i could not get it earlier. So i took the plunge, went back to Zara and bought it and i have received compliments ever since. This is such a big bag but oh so soft and pretty. Its black outside but a nice bright red inside. Anybody who knows me knows i LOVE bags and used to have quite an obsession, back in the day. But now its more controlled, yay me! Anyways so this is a combined tote, that means its got a big body as the main bag but inside there is a big pouch which is practically attached to the main bag though the straps. Its detachable so one always has the option of removing the inside pouch Its really sturdy and strong. Got straps to tie-up in the middle as it does not have any zips. AED 160/RS 2290/-.  

AVAILABILITY: ZARA Stores worldwide. 

Hope this Fashion Haul post was interesting and something diff than my usual Beauty post. I actually enjoyed it. Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall