Oct 15, 2015

'WHEN' SHEET MASK- FOR EVERY WORRY UNDER THE SUN! REVIEW*


Hello beautiful! So you know the days when you have nothing to do for a long time and the wait to go out in the eve kills you, so you eventually try on skincare products or spend e-x-t-r-a time in doing your makeup? I had one of those days last week or so, decided to test this new MASK out by WHEN (available now at SEPHORA ME). The one i tried the first from this batch is the Before Makeup BASE MASK. Really intrigued and kind of impressed with the fact that this brand has mask for diff requirements/occasions.  The result was amazing fyi! Lets get on with the review shall we..



The WHEN MASK brand is a NEW launch in Sephora and i was really please and excited that i get to be one of the few to try this skincare brand. The mask from the outside looks like any other sheet mask, the packaging is really eye catching and pretty though. Bright colors for every category. The WHEN sheet mask are made with Coconut Juice thats why the Jelly-like texture and feel when you first touch them. These sheet mask are then infused with the 'skincare serums' which act on your skin when applied. The whole experience is not new, for me the texture was the NEW bit in this mask apart from the fact that unlike other sheet mask this was JUICY as hell, so a lot of serum is left off (in the packet) even after using the sheet-mask (which i usually empty out in a pot and reapply on the area as and when needed). These mask are Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates free also these are gluten free & vegan! 


My experience with this mask is pretty amazing. A mask can always make one feel better but sheet mask are gaining popularity because of the ease of application and also the fact that serums get absorbed in the skin much faster as compared to other textures. This mask in particular is amazing to 'prep-n-prime' ones face before makeup for everyday use or for special occasions. I took the sheet mask, applied it on my face and went about doing my daily chores, it does not slip off which is a great + point in my books. This made my skin feel amazing afterwards and my makeup went on so much smoother. Its specially great because it hydrates your skin and plums it a bit which i think is thanks to the Hyaluronic Acid in this serum of this mask. It de-puffs really nicely too thanks to the Ginseng. Pop it in the fridge overnight and apply this mask the nest day, the best feeling in the world. The other ingredients in this mask are Collagen, Peptides & Adenosine which help rejuvenate ones skin and elasticity. My skin was supple and fresh which made my makeup application really easy. I always massage the left over serum from the mask on my face/skin for added hydration. it did not react to my makeup atall. And did not make my skin oily. For a pack of 5 every week one can apply a mask depending on ones requirement. I am so hooked onto these mask now. 

PRICE: AED159 (for a box of 5 masks). 

QUANTITY: 1*5 mask in a box.

AVAILABILITY: SEPHORA Middle East & Sephora.com (USA & INTERNATIONAL).

Hope my review of this new brand helped some of you in finding more about this brand. This brand is available as of now in Sephora Middle East. Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall